SEO Tutorial eBook via DL-Central.Net!

eBook Summary:
I have taken this guide from one of my old SEO blogs, I decided to delete it actually because it's kind of run it's course now. I had to spend over 3 hours updating this guide due to changes and stuff in the search engines algorithm.

Lastly I have gone to the trouble of adding the "Advanced and tools" section on this guide, this will give you some very helpful information on how to further fully optimize your domains.

Let's begin shall we:

On page SEO is an important factor which adds huge over all value to the finished product, some people pay more attention to the off page SEO which in my honest view is madness, would you go out and by a car, fix it up but leave the paint job out, then just not bother with a new coat.

Well I know for myself it's not something I would make the mistake of doing. To stop this from happening to you I shall provide you with some advanced information in this eBook. Lets begin with the tutorial so you will not make the mistakes many others do. 


We have decided to protect the file, meaning that you have to fill in a short survey. The surveys are free and only take about a minute; so either download it or don't. We hope that this new gateway will limit the number of downloads to only people who really want to get this eBook.

Leave a Reply